Yesterday morning I went food shopping for all of the ingredients that would get me started on a cleanse. I read the book Clean a few months ago, and it completely sold me on the idea at the time, but I hadn’t been able to find three convenient consecutive weeks to try it out. This […]Read More: Not a good time
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
- TWiP: Snowy and Dark
- TWiP: Christmas Time is Here
- TWiP: of Sweaters and Merriment
- The Weekend Sweater Knitting Pattern
- Join Polka Dot Cottage Be Merry (#pdcbemerry) on Instagram!
- TWiP: Food, Family, and the Comforts of Home
- Coffee and Keyboard Christmas
- TWiP: Candlelight and Comfort Food
- TWiP: In the Dark
- TWiP: So Autumnal
Today in blog history
- TWiP: Jangly (2016)
I have essentially spent all week sitting on my butt making things and learning new skills. Aside from my butt probably requiring more exercise than that, it's been a good thing for me.
- My family portraits (2015)
I thought it might be fun to look at the ornaments that I've made for my family through the years. These are from Christmas 2000 through Christmas 2015, with some breaks in there.
- I knit a hat. (2014)
For some time, I've been perusing Ravelry in search of the perfect pattern.
- Low-Salt, Low-Fat, Heart Healthy Freebies (2013)
Psst! Would you like a free downloadable cookbook with 5 heart-healthy recipes inside? Here, take two! They're small :-)
- Cousinly Vests (2012)
I know I should save this post for after Christmas, and after the gifts have been safely
- Overboard (2011)
I look forward to this day every year: the day after I close down the shop(s) for the season.
- Picture the Holidays, week three (2010)
I closed all of my various shops tonight (all except the download shop) and now I am free to shift
- Boys and their hats (2009)
Every time I sit down to blog lately, my head fills up with lazy thoughts: I don't feel like
- Temporary insanity (2008)
Today is the first day of my Christmas Vacation, which, if you were paying attention last year,
- Scenes from the week before Christmas (2007)
Eight more days. That's what the chain says. I have yet to break out the spreadsheet where I
My Photography Gear