This is the only time I have ever thrown a wool sweater in the dryer and had it be a good thing… Knitting this sweater provided me with all kinds of challenges, most of them of my own making.Read More: Vintersol
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- What I made this month, crochet edition (2016)
Let's talk about something that's not polymer clay or related to my shop in any way today. How about some instant-gratification stash-busting crochet show-and-tell?
- Weekend Favorites (2013)
I have to keep the words few and far between today. We have a little birthday get-together
- My Poodle Costume (2009)
Or, How to Make an Ugly Vest in Four Easy Steps. This is my first knitted garment, and I
- Checking in (2008)
It's been a long day, exhausting and exhilarating at the same time. Walking, lugging, more
My Photography Gear