Today I tore my hair out over a technical problem, and I made a new playlist. Those two things are not related at all.Read More: Quiet Time 4
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- Rhinebeck #3 (2014)
My son and I had quintessentially autumnal weekend away recently, and I've got the pictures to prove it.
- Picture Fall, week 3 (2010)
I let Friday come and go without sharing the latest batch of Picture Fall photos... shame on me.
- Reasons to be Cheerful (2008)
I think I'm overdue for some RTBC around here, so I'm just going to go for it. 1. Feeling the
My Photography Gear