Today I tore my hair out over a technical problem, and I made a new playlist. Those two things are not related at all.Read More: Quiet Time 4
Wrangler of fabric, yarn + polymer clay. Blogger, photographer, tutorial writer. Daydreamer, homebody, geek-girl. Wife, mother, housework-avoider.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- I made a dress, and it fits! (2013)
I'm excited that I've made a dress I can wear out in public (unlike all of my previous failed attempts over the years). Let me tell you a little bit about it...
- Small-batch jam-making (2011)
We visited the farm today. We saw some chicks, fed some ducks, bought some
- Seasons change (2009)
Yes, they do. Spring changes to summer, and strawberry season changes to blueberry season.
- I found Kitschy Christmas (2008)
But it's about eight-and-a-half months too late... Last October I bought prints from Moda's