Today I tore my hair out over a technical problem, and I made a new playlist. Those two things are not related at all.Read More: Quiet Time 4
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I'm married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- June's Favorite Cardigan (2016)
I finished knitting this sweater a few weeks ago, but it's been so hot and humid lately that I haven't wanted to put it on long enough to properly photograph it, until now!
- TWiP: Primary Colors (2014)
As much as the faded, vintage look appeals to me in other people's stuff, I find that I almost always prefer my own images to be vibrant and realistic. I think this week's mosaic proves that.
- Weekend Favorites (2013)
Oh, hello, Friday. How nice to see you :-) Time for some photos and links.
- Morning Coffee with Becky Jorgensen (2010)
Good morning! Hope you had a restful weekend. I have always thought that one of the things
- It's all about the bread, baby (2009)
As it turns out, I did pretty much none of the things I thought I might this weekend. No, my
- No plans (2008)
I had four big empty spaces in my mosaic today, from people who opted out of BigHugeLabs. It's
- More Rain (2007)
I wish I had something creative to share, like images of the beads from Dan Cormier's class
- Keepsake Party Favors (2006)
I’ve always liked the idea of party favors, but most of the time, they don’t serve much of a
- The Weave Cane (2006)
This pattern imitates the look of three raffia ribbons woven together. I’ve made it in several