This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, low-sodium, and (even after all of that) really quite good. You can use raspberries if you can’t get wineberries.Read More: Wineberry Crisp 2.0, now healthified
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- Cherry weekend (2014)
Continuing the cherry theme, how about another new dress?
- Choosing sheets and preparing to swap (2012)
Ok, swappers, if were' going to do this thing, we're going to need some rules. The first thing
- Simple joys (2009)
After spending Sunday nursing my congested head, I decided Monday would be all about the simple
- The book pile, volume one (2009)
Every year in May I go a little bit book crazy. I think, maybe, after several years of
- The Creative Hub (2007)
I thought it was about time that I hopped on the bandwagon and shared images of my studio, my craft
- A little freedom is dangerous for the wallet. (2007)
So the Other Half takes the Sons over to his parents' house this afternoon and comes back with a
- Progress (2007)
I spent some more time in the dining room last night after flipping through my new sewing books.
- I did it! (2007)
All of my crafty junk has either been junked or put away and now all that remains are
My Photography Gear