This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, low-sodium, and (even after all of that) really quite good. You can use raspberries if you can’t get wineberries.Read More: Wineberry Crisp 2.0, now healthified
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
- TWiP: Winter Weather
- TWiP: My Year of Mornings
- TWiP: That Same Table Behind the Couch
- TWiP: Lit.
- TWiP: Snowy and Dark
- TWiP: Christmas Time is Here
- TWiP: of Sweaters and Merriment
- The Weekend Sweater Knitting Pattern
- Join Polka Dot Cottage Be Merry (#pdcbemerry) on Instagram!
- TWiP: Food, Family, and the Comforts of Home
Today in blog history
- TWiP: Stitching (2015)
Some weeks I don't seem to get anything creative done. This is not one of those weeks.
- Weekend Favorites (2014)
More winter imagery in this week's favorites, a bunch of crafty links, and a little chat about changing plans.
- You've probably heard by now... (2012)
...much of the hoopla over SOPA and PIPA. If you have not, I encourage you to watch this video
My Photography Gear