This lap blanket that I crocheted for my Dad has the colors of sand, rocks, and water.Read More: The Coastal Maine Blanket
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- TWiP: Monochromatic (2014)
The black-and-white theme continues...
- Weekend Favorites (2013)
It's Friday, it's my half birthday, and it's less than a week before Thanksgiving. Let's look at some pretty pictures and some links!
- Month of Gratitude, week three (2010)
Oops, I missed posting on Friday. I spent Friday morning trying to sleep off the remains of my
- Nice to have a weekend project (2009)
This weekend we did that thing we sometimes do when Neil will be away at a conference: we
- Baking, Feasting, and Re-Thinking (2007)
Before I forget again, let me get this out of the way: If you are a Facebook user, and a
My Photography Gear