I am taking custom orders for badge reels and bracelets this week only!Read More: Clayathon is coming up!
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- TWiP: I'm supposed to be shopping right now (2016)
I can't remember the last week that I took this few photos...
- Over the river and... (2014)
It's show-and-tell time! Today: the disembodied hood.
- Cardigans! (2013)
I showed you the buttons yesterday. Today it's time to show you where they ended up: on three little knit sweaters :-)
- Yarny Buttons: Heathered (2012)
Remember waaaaaay back in October when I showed you how to make buttons to match your tweed
- One for me, seven for you (2009)
Ok, technically, the one that's for me isn't even for me to keep - it's for my MIL, and it's
- The post wherein I ask for fashion advice (2008)
Yesterday I cheated and illustrated my post with an image from last Christmas. Today I don't
- The onset of winter (2007)
Did I speak too soon yesterday? Did I anger the weather gods? It snowed again this morning -
My Photography Gear