Here’s a small stroller blanket I made recently in shades of pink and gray for my new niece. Pattern coming soon!Read More: Little Sister Ripple Blanket Show and Tell
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- Seacoast in Chicken Beak Yellow (2014)
I finished knitting this sweater in what seems like record time, and it feels so luxurious next to my skin I may never take it off.
- It's all about the scarf, baby (2013)
It's the Choose Your Own Adventure of patchwork scarves: Learn to make your own, or buy one of mine. Check it out!
- Another scarf and thrift shop luck (2010)
I was rereading my last several posts and noticed how negative they were - blech! Enough of
- Blog-reading habits (2009)
Hello, my name is Lisa, and I am subscribed to too many blog feeds. There, I said it. I'm a
- Obligations (2008)
Neil spent the weekend at Philcon, and while he was there, his hotel room was going largely
- Clay day (2007)
I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get back to the Evolution of a Color Scheme
- CafePress Geek (2006)
Oh , I have been *such* a geek this week. When not thinking Thanksgiving-y thoughts, I was
My Photography Gear