Here’s a small stroller blanket I made recently in shades of pink and gray for my new niece. Pattern coming soon!Read More: Little Sister Ripple Blanket Show and Tell
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I'm married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- TWiP: Whoosh! (2014)
Thank goodness I take pictures everyday so I have some proof that there was more to my life than nerding out on the laptop next to an open window for the last seven days.
- Weekend Favorites (2013)
Here's another batch of links for your weekend pleasure. That, and a little chat about the weather.
- Home! (2012)
Neil was released yesterday, and (for a nice change of pace) he is still here :-) No
- Back in the backyard (2010)
Our back patio has been depressing me ever since the summer started. I hadn't gotten around
- The book pile, volume two (2009)
I do so love crafty books. If I had unlimited funds, I'd run right out and stock my own
- Polymer clay at the library (2008)
So, I guess you're wondering where I wandered off to, eh? Well, it's been such a crazy busy week
- All she wants to do is dance (2007)
Or make stuff. Yeah, make stuff. I was planning on packing up some orders this morning.