All of my polymer clay tutorials have been re-designed, re-formatted, and re-priced. Come take a look!Read More: Polymer Clay Tutorials, Updated!
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- Hello. (2014)
I've missed you while I've been doing things that are not blogging.
- And the winner is... (2011)
It's time to choose a winner for the skirt contest! Between comments, subscriptions and
- Spring break (2008)
Our town's Spring Break is this week. Eamonn's preschool is in another town, and his break was
My Photography Gear