Kids love these stripey friends. They’re easy to make with inexpensive yarn and mismatched buttons, and they’re fun to play with. Whip up a bunch of puppets to have on hand for last-minute birthday gifts!
- E-wrap cast-on and knit stitch on a round loom
- Sock-knitting techniques on a round loom (short row heels, shaped toes, flat-closed bind-off). If you don’t know how to do these things, there are links included to resources that can help you learn.
- Sewing a button
Tools and Materials
- 1/2 skein worsted weight wool in blue
- 1/2 skein worsted weight wool in yellow
- 1/4 skein worsted weight wool in purple
- 2 matching red buttons
- 1 big focal button
- Small amount of yellow embroidery floss
- Small handful of pillow stuffing
- 24-peg blue Knifty Knitter
- Loom hook
- Tapestry needle
- Embroidery needle
Through this ebook you will learn:
- The pattern for a striped sock puppet
Striped Sock Puppet is available in PDF, EPUB (Nook, iPad, Sony eReader, etc.) and MOBI (Kindle) format.
The instructions for this project are available for free through a post on my blog. What you get for your money here, is a handy ebook version that you can take with you on your favorite mobile device. And you get my sincere thanks for your support!
Your Shopping CartThe cart is currently empty.
Visit The Shop