These hats are simple to make for the beginner, and can be done on a knitting loom or on circular needles. Three hanks of the suggested yarn should give you exactly enough to make three coordinating hats in three different stripey combinations. Bright and cheery colors are the perfect antidote to gloomy Winter grays! Plus, one hat can be finished in a single evening.
- Long-tail cast-on for needles, or e-wrap cast-on for loom
- Knit and purl
- Sewing on a button
Tools and Materials
- Three 65-yard hanks of bulky-weight thick-and-thin yarn in different colors
- 1-inch focal button
- Yellow Knifty Knitter loom or 16-inch size 15 circular needle
- Tapestry needle
Through this ebook you will learn:
- The pattern for the hat
- Appropriate material substitutions
- How to do a gathered bind-off
Fiesta Hats is available in PDF, EPUB (Nook, iPad, Sony, etc.), or MOBI (Kindle) formats.
Your Shopping CartThe cart is currently empty.
Visit The Shop