Hiya! Happy Friday. Here are some goodies I’ve collected from the Internet this week.
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer behind it.
You may notice a lot of shirts here. I’m doing “research” – I feel some Summer blouse sewing coming on!
I spend an hour or so every morning, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links on Sulia. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- Check out these cool legwarmers made from a repurposed sweater. from Mountain Girl Clothing via Etsy
- Make your own yarn bowl on the cheap, with items you have around the house. from Pocket Pause
- Attic24’s cozy new crochet neckwarmer involves an intriguing stitch pattern.
- If you’ve ever had a project slip off the needles, you’ll like this tip from WEBS
- Here’s a very simple jewelry project: a neon polymer clay ring from Henry Happened
- There’s a lot to admire about this faux knit necklace from Maria Belkomor.
- Check out this fabulous millefiori polymer clay robin cane by Tooaquarius
- Bandanas are so much more classy when they’re made from Liberty Tana Lawn. from The Purl Bee
- This lovely beginner-level tank top pattern is downloadable and free from Colette Patterns (hint: this is the one I was researching on Flickr)
Stuff with T-Shirts
- Upcycle old t-shirts into cozy pillows from LoLoVie.
- Here’s another nifty idea for repurposing those t-shirts you’re not wearing. from Crafts ‘n Coffee
- I seem to be on a t-shirt kick this week. Here’s a project from Six Sisters’ Stuff for shirts you’ll want to wear.
- This couple from Alaska turned an old pickup truck into a nostalgic little red wagon! via KTUU.com (and Uncle Bob)
- This is a cool side table makeover from Keeping it Simple
- Listen up, crafty business peeps: Tara Swiger reminds you how to be awesome in the way that only you can.
- I love this take on Project 365 by James Bernal. via Photojojo
- Check out this impressive Star Trek Borg costume shared by Geek Crafts
And there you have it. It’ll be the weekend in a matter of hours. Got anything fun planned? I’d like to drag my sewing machine out of storage and try my hand at some shirt-making. (Which reminds me, I sewed two new shirts last month and still haven’t shown them to you! That’s very unlike me. Gotta get my camera out and get cracking on that…)