What a colorful week it was in Flickr Land! I spent a lot of time looking at polymer clay work – I loooove those pie server handles in the bottom row. I’ve been thinking about new techniques for crochet hooks (it’s almost time to re-open the shop for custom work, I think…) And that first image? It makes me want to put on red nail polish and take a bunch of self-timer pictures of my hands holding stuff. I suppose I am weird, but it seems like such fun!
If you’re curious about any of these photos, click on the mosaic. It will take you to Flickr where you can link to the individual images.
Around the web this week, I found a few things you might like…
- I don’t love Valentine’s Day, but even I can get behind these bark valentines from Wise Craft
- A craft for your owl-loving chocolate-eating Valentine via BlogHer and Naughty Secretary Club
- Oh, this is a cute Valentine’s Day idea. Tic Tac Toe cards + candy via Sally J. Shim
- Make this heart scarf from Futuregirl and learn a little something about the design process, too!
- If I had any hope that my husband would agree to wear a handmade scarf someday, I’d make him this for Valentine’s Day
- I love this simple DIY idea for drawer organizers via I Heart Organizing. I used it just this morning!
- Checkout this cool hideaway worktable from Bubblewrappd
- My new mantra after seeing this crewel sampler by Betty Crafter? I don’t need a new craft, I don’t need a new craft…
- Fun with loopy moppy yarn hair from Wee Wonderfuls
- Oh. my. goodness. Mugs wearing sweaters. I think I might fall over from the cuteness. via Mug Sweater
- This granny square blanket is for people who hate granny squares. And the rest of us, too!
- Are you a budding knit (or crochet) designer? Check out this interview and book giveaway from Fresh Stitches
- I’ve often said a granny square sweater could look really hip if done right. This French blogger nailed it.
- I love these fabulous quilts three friends from Fancy Tiger Crafts made together. Beautiful!
- Why did I never think of this? Replace the fabric in your car with something cooler.
- What happens when you put 40 polymer clayers in a room for 4 days? Lots of things. Martha Aleo shares one of them.
Have a fabulous weekend! Do something crafty