So, I went and got myself a head cold. It’s not my favorite thing in the world, that’s for sure. I’ve pretty much wanted nothing more than to curl up under a rock all day. I’ve shirked all responsibility except that of the motherly kind today (I actually did alright in that department – we […]Read More: Curses! Foiled again.
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- Top o' the Mornin' Muffins (2014)
Green muffins for St. Patrick's Day, and not a drop of food coloring in sight. These suckers are super healthy.
- The cabinet of doom (2012)
I've mentioned here before that my so-called "studio" is actually my dining room table. And I've
- Harbingers (2009)
Rumor has it spring is on its way. My Kindergartner tells me Saturday is the day. It's
- More food for thought (2008)
The ownership and accusation discussion is still attracting a few comments here and there, but has
My Photography Gear