|3 1/2 cups
2 1/2 cups
Pumpkin pie spice
Eggs, or equivalent egg substitute
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a separate bowl, mix by hand the sugar, oil, eggs, pumpkin, and water.
- Combine with the dry ingredients.
- Bake in 9×5 loaf pans at 350 degrees for 90 minutes, checking after 1 hour.
Recipe By :Lisa Clarke
Weight Watchers Points: 4.8 for 1/24th of recipe
Yield: 2 Loaves
- I also like to use this recipe to make a dozen muffins and four mini-loaves. Decrease the baking time accordingly.
- The 2.5 cups of pumpkin can be replaced by the same quantity of other fruit. Bananas, apples, cranberries, figs – all good choices. Try adding leftover jars of baby food to the mix.
- These freeze very well.